Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as the riding season is about to begin i'm looking for a new jacket.

I'd like a white leather jacket under $200

any suggestions?

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
ebay. craigslist. or a vendor on the site.

/thread.

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
a leather jacket under 200 bucks, pretty hard to find unless its used and really messed up.
:werd didn't even read the post after I realized it was a stupid thread. :nono

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the Icon Accelerant or Daytona.

Shift Vendetta looks good too i've seen both under 200 - don't mind a used one if it's in good shape

any other white jackets that look good?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Take a peek at spartanleathers.com. Im hoping to have one of the replica full suits here in a few months. Not the thickest protection, but price is AWESOME.

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts

·
They call me... Zebra!
3,466 Posts
so as the riding season is about to begin i'm looking for a new jacket.

I'd like a white leather jacket under $200

any suggestions?
Honestly just hold off on spending the $200 for a crappy jacket and dump another 200 into it and you have quite a few more options. Icon and Joe rocket make pretty good ones. I have 2 icons and 2 joe rockets and I am about to get the yamaha race series jacket. but plan on spending a tad over $400 give or take?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Honestly just hold off on spending the $200 for a crappy jacket and dump another 200 into it and you have quite a few more options. Icon and Joe rocket make pretty good ones. I have 2 icons and 2 joe rockets and I am about to get the yamaha race series jacket. but plan on spending a tad over $400 give or take?
haha it seems that everyone else agrees with you as well - time to close the thread

·
Adrenaline Junkie
1,946 Posts
Craigslist ftw. I picked up a white Scorpion Stinger leather jacket and full Cortech Adrenaline gloves in almost new condition for $200 for both. I love the jacket so i'd recommend that from my experience with it

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
You may get lucky and find a new leather jacket on a blowout sale for $200 but not very likely. Used maybe...

If you are wanting to spend $200 or less you might want to consider looking at textile.

·
Registered
341 Posts
lol another square :YEA

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Square?? What are we in the 70's? :laugh

1 - 20 of 46 Posts