Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this is the correct place to put this. If there is already a tread that I overlooked about this, let me know or just delete this one.

Is anybody attending this track day? It is a Monday. It is at the thunderbolt track a bit outside of Atlantic City. I am going with the company that I purchased my bike from, Cyclewise Vermont. There will be a group of ten of us.

This will be my second track day. My first was at the Fishtail Riding School in New Hampshire at the Loudon track earlier this year.

If anybody else will be at this one in Jersey, maybe we can meet up and you could give me some tips!

:YEA

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh don't worry...you'll see me! ;)

TTD stands for Tonys Track Days. I've done a few hundred track days. :toocool:
Nice! I'm looking forward to the great day! Maybe you will lead/follow me to give me some helpful tips, or say that I'm doing things all wrong. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice! I'm looking forward to the great day! Maybe you will lead/follow me to give me some helpful tips, or say that I'm doing things all wrong. :)
I won't be doing that personally... but we have lots of staff there to help.

For real concentrated instruction, consider our Personal Instruction program sometime.

Feedback has been great with people dropping huge amounts of time off their lap times... and actually feeling SAFER at the faster speed than they were prior.

http://www.tonystrackdays.com/category/6538/personalized-instruction.htm

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will have to look into that, we'll see how the day goes. I'm getting excited to go to the track and have a good safe time!

See you there!

By the way, I'm on a grayish 1999 R6 and I have a Joe Rocket suit in black with Sidi Boots. Maybe we can meet up at some point and you can still give me some tips.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You can always take this Monday off...:sing Track day or work, track day or work, decisions, decisions. :lmao
Not for NJ TBolt track though... we're SOLD OUT. ;)

It's been a long road for TTD at the New Jersey track, but apparently we've finally developed a decent following.

We hope to run 6 days there next year... and of course, a bunch of days up in New Hampshire!

:toocool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts