Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it This morning, waiting for it to cool down so i can go riding. What do you guys think?

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oooooo. look at all the pertty colors. you gonna get a different visor?
yeah, i can't figure out which one to get though. I want one that blocks out the sun, but KINDA matches the helmet, any ideas?

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Nice! lol I have to wait for it to cool down before I can go ride..... Its barely starting to warm up here in SLC!!! Its a nice 80 degrees today blue skies and no wind. Too bad Im at work..... The lid looks great man let us know how it rides!!

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
101 here at 1:40, but California is crazy right now. Yeah as soon as its not an oven outside, i'll take it for a spin.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
nice looking helmet bro! you should get a purple visor like this one, would make your helmet look even sicker!! :)

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
would the Iridium gold block out the sun, i hate wearing sun glasses.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i ordered mine off ebay, so that might be the question. But i'll take $500 instead of $649 and use the extra on another visor.

·
Registered
9 Posts
you really don't want to know how cold it is in England??? just snapped a penguin off a tree Lol But damn nice lid!!!!

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would either the iridium or iridium gold block out the sun, thats my biggest thing at the moment.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm pretty sure iridium should block out the sun, if it's anything like the mirror-coated visors HJC produces, I have a chrome one of those and it's like wearing sunglasses.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just got back from a quick ride, 102 degrees out:thumbdown Anyways the helmet feels awesome, colors look 10x better out in the sun light. It feels really light, and tight in the face, so glad i got a L. Its a bit noisy, but i guess thats due to the awesome ventilation. I can't wait to get my other shield i ordered, then i'll be all set.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts