Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
09 R6
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the search for a slip on for my bike and came accross a new item from M4, their new slayer system and muffler box eliminator peice (similar to the t-tuner pipe). this looks to be priced around $530 that being said most slip ons are around $500 and sounds like a great deal to me. being from a known exhaust manufacturer makes it sound alot better to me as well. i am on a budget thanks to this economy and this fits great into what i want for my bike, better sound and medium performace increase (claimed 3hp). only downfall for me would be taking it to get tuned now that it is esentually giving my bike a full exhaust. just wondering if any one has jumped on this new system and what you all think. thanks!

·
09 R6
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leo vince full exhausts are now on sale for a lil more than what you posted with a lot better sound and performance gains too.
full system? if so where, my plans are for later in the beggining of next season so idk how good sales will do me now

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
full system? if so where, my plans are for later in the beggining of next season so idk how good sales will do me now

MJSperformance, Motomummy, Hard Racing all have almost half off sales on all Leo Vince exhausts :fact

Contact any one of them for what you want, I'd go with MJS performance, Mike was great to order with, the other two vendors are good also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts