Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all my fellow r6 owners, names colton im 19 and i just picked up a 2005 yamaha r6 raven, first street bike, but deff not my first bike. ive been riding motocross since i was old enough to walk, and never owned anything but yamaha except for in 05 i bought a new suzuki rm125 and ended up fracturing L1 and L2 in my back and breaking my collarbone on a 90 footer at a local track, not my doing, so i deff found out why they call them "spook's" however.
im also the owner of a 2004 subaru wrx sti equipped with a gt4088r and of course all other supporting mods.

first question now being part of this forum is what is the difference between the r6s and the r6? and how do you determine the difference?

and the bike
42xx miles
Micron High-Mount Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Tinted wind screen
Integrated front turn signals
Undertail license plate mount and turn signals
pics

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nowhere better! cant wait til it starts snowing again. when it starts to really snow is when im able to get my license reinstated!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
welcome to the site man. to answer your question...the r6s is made from 06-08. its the model that resembles the 03-05. the new r6, or r6r, is a completely different machine. you can tell just by looking at it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll be moving down to the Denver area as soon as my enlistment is up in November so I'll be looking for some cool people to ride with. I know there are some good twisties down there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
isnt that an evo 9?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
nice rides. welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts