Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
One Cheek On The Seat!
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out about this awesome forum. Don't know how I rode my R6 for two years without knowing about this...

Check out my ride...

and, of course, me!...

·
One Cheek On The Seat!
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup, those are sliders. And I don't care how bad they look -- Low sided less than a month ago and not a scratch on it!

·
WATCHOUT...I'll be back
447 Posts
Wasn't trying to bring up any point. :toocool: Only been riding a while and I never seen anything like those. You fabricated them or bought them?

·
One Cheek On The Seat!
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, wasnt trying to infer anything -- my buddies think they look terrible and I must admit it doesnt look as clean as having nothing there.

It's actually a subframe cage by PowersStuntWorx. It comes with some big ol' pegs for stunting (which are actually really great for stand-up wheelies) but I'm more into the track scene and put on some extra bar-end sliders i have. The pegs it comes with are huge and i didnt want to risk bending/ripping off the subframe if I wrecked on the track -- good thing, too cuz those sliders worked perfect when i lowsided last month!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice bike and sweet pics. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am from stockton too.. I never seen that bike around! It would be nice to ride with someone from the forums..

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
nice pics, and welcome to the site.

·
One Cheek On The Seat!
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am from stockton too.. I never seen that bike around! It would be nice to ride with someone from the forums..
I'm surprised you've never seen me... Me and my buddy on a red 1000rr go riding all the time. Hit me up if you ever wanna join...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts