Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone my name is kyle, I am obviously new to the forum and I guess you could say I am new to riding. I started out on a 2008 ninja 250 put like 4k miles on the bike this past summer and being 6'2 it just felt weird and I got bored and sold it. I didn't think I would buy a bike till next season but I found a great deal on My 2005 R6 with around 10k miles. I Picked it up for 3,000 out the door I hope it was a good deal at least

The old 250 and my Pontiac

The new uesed R6:YEA

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be honest I don't wear my gear all the time but 95% of the time I do. but yes people on bikes here in MN don't wear helmets or any gear at all it seems like

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
I will be honest I don't wear my gear all the time but 95% of the time I do. but yes people on bikes here in MN don't wear helmets or any gear at all it seems like
Yeah man, wear all that gear all the time. Helmet, gauntlet gloves, leather jacket with padding.. This is the minimum as far as I'm concerned. Leather pants and riding boots are also key. Set the tone bro. None of my friends wear all the gear.. By the end of the season they all are now, and have seen my reasoning is sound.

They joke about me sweating balls a lot, but it's all good.

And post pics of your bike. It's like mandatory on a welcome thread!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts