Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys. Picked up an '07 R6S a couple weeks ago and loving it. Haven't been on a bike in over 10 years, but it's coming back to me. I grew up with dirt bikes and three wheelers - the road bike is a new thing to me. I wish I had bought one ages ago now. :)

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
welcome to the forum.good to see another houston rider.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, guys. Thanks for the welcome. :) Signed up for the safety class at AwesomeCycles - looking forward to it. Seems like there aren't many sport bikes down in Clear Lake - everyone has a cruiser. It's kind of funny to see all these yuppies, engineers and what-not sporting full-on Harley gear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wsup man. welcome. im a newb myself from houston. u stay by nasa rd 1? i live in kemah/seabrook.
I live in Clear Lake, too. I work in building 30 at NASA - so I'm right in your neck of the woods most of the time. Small world. :) Hook up with any local riders yet? I saw a bunch of bikes at B-Dubz on Bay Area recently, but they were pulling out as I arrived. Trying to figure out where the local scene is.

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
welcome!! enjoy the freedom of the open road on that nice ass bike that you have!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in Clear Lake, too. I work in building 30 at NASA - so I'm right in your neck of the woods most of the time. Small world. :) Hook up with any local riders yet? I saw a bunch of bikes at B-Dubz on Bay Area recently, but they were pulling out as I arrived. Trying to figure out where the local scene is.
yah im right there. i dont know about that meet. we had a huge houston meet sunday at MSR racetrack in Pearland. they had racers, stunters, bbq, and girls...

go sign up on the local houston forums. motohhouston.com introduce yourself and browse around. im there under the same sn.

AJ

·
Registered
90 Posts
welcome to the forums..:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Dudes,

I'm sorta in Clear Lake..My house is there - I'm renting it out - and I'm up in Austin.

Cool to hear there are other R-6ers from theses parts.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
hello and welcome to the site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts