Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hey Guy
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first bike. Its an '07 R6. Ive had it for about two and a half weeks. So far, i have done the fender removal, front marker light removal, Hotbodies double bubble, Talon Alarm, header wrap, mid-pipe and Scotts steering stabilizer. Needless to say, I've been busy lately. The guy before me put the mirrors on, but i dont really like them. I got a smokin deal on the bike. It had 350 miles on it, and i got it for $6500.
I didnt want to post until i had pics...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Welcome to the forum! :D

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
Welcome to the forum:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sweet bike bro. I am in San Diego as well. I am also only into my 2nd month of riding. If you get a chance, come check out Bike Nite on Mira Mesa Blvd every Thursday night around 7:30ish in the Starbucks parking lot. From the 15, exit Mira Mesa Blvd and head West. Turn left at the 2nd stop light and a quick right into the parking lot. Usually around 30+ bikes and peeps there to meet. I am still new and meeting more peeps. Also, at Quinsey Lemon Grove every Friday early evenings around 6ish, some bike club holds an event. Check you laters. If you need more info, go ahead and shoot me an email. [email protected] Laters!

·
Hey Guy
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since i posted this, i added a 40 shot of Nitrous and a Hotbodies exhaust tip (with the mid pipe, its freakin loud).
I need to get a Power Commander to straighten the thing out before i hit the Go button.

Im super down to meet up with some peeps in San Diego. Ill try to make it next week. My email is [email protected].

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Sick bike bro, welcome to the forums.

·
what?
907 Posts
Another rider in the best city in the US. Welcome man! See you one the 15 or 5 fwy... ride safe!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I saw this bike this is the one with a salvage title right? oh im going to palomar anyone wanna go this saturday PM me...

·
Hey Guy
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, this is the same bike. I couldnt even tell that it was salvaged. Except this one time that i was working on it and found a huge chunk of concrete lodged in the bike. Someone totally ate crap.
Im super down to go to Palomar, but i cant make it this week. There is a group of guys that go every Saturday up there, does a guy named John ring a bell? He had, or still has an R6 just like mine....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts