Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legalize It
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going? My name's Jose, I'm 20 yrs. old and I just registered to the forum. I have my second bike but I'm still a noob. My first bike was a 99' r6 but I only had that for a month b/c second gear was slipin and wanted something better so I bought an 03' r6. I'm a cook at Gator's Dockside and dont know what I wanna do in life. Maybe marine mechanics (boats) but i'll have to put that possibility on hold for another few months sice i recently went down on a turn and broke my ankle. Yup...that's about it. Anyone know where to get good health insurance or sumthin cuz I dont have none and it sux.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
welcome to the forum.

·
FTW
83 Posts
The best health insurance you can get is usually with the company you work for. The restaurant you work for doesn't have any health care plans available?

·
Legalize It
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell nah...cheap bastards. think ima just go to valencia and become an emt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi and welcome. I hope you get well soon!! I heard that Kaiser Permanente isn't too bad. One of my friends has them and she said it's not that expensive, they are everywhere, and their "network" is decent. In so many words, she really likes them:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts