Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m from Ontario, Canada and can’t wait for this winter to be over and break out the bike from storage.

Here’s a pic of my 2015 Yamaha R6. Bike was originally the raven edition but decided to go with the Nardo Grey. Winter months don’t help as I’m constantly thinking of different things I can do to the bike! (I can’t be the only one who suffers from this!?)

Wheels are currently getting powder coated a different colour. Follow to stay up to date! Will post new pics of finished product.

·
Registered
2008 r6
54 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I’m from Ontario, Canada and can’t wait for this winter to be over and break out the bike from storage.

Here’s a pic of my 2015 Yamaha R6. Bike was originally the raven edition but decided to go with the Nardo Grey. Winter months don’t help as I’m constantly thinking of different things I can do to the bike! (I can’t be the only one who suffers from this!?)

Wheels are currently getting powder coated a different colour. Follow to stay up to date! Will post new pics of finished product.

View attachment 376536
Ur not the only one who's suffering. I've taken my bike apart 4x to stay busy and to see if theres anything else I can replace, fix or add. Boring winter....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts