Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up r6 riders well let me introduce me and my bike well my name is david im from pasadena ca i ride with a bike club called mayhem street riders if you guys get a chance check out our site we just got it up and running still not done though. As for my ride i got a 2002 yamaha r6 red and black mods i done to it well here you go ohlins damper galfer break lines,pads,wave rotors, flush turn signals, full yoshimura exhaust, chrome rims, K&N air filter and jet kitthats it for now .. well heres our club website www.mayhemstreetriders.com check it out

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oh, I almost forgot... post your pics in the image gallery, check me out also (I'm on page 5 and 6, black and red) and all the other guys. AND, don't forget to post a pick on my thread called "Ok guys, now that we've seen your 6, I want to see you!" Post your ride and show us your pride.

-Solace

P.S. I almost forgot... ask DJ (site manager) about the R6-Forum stickers. They're sweet, and they help support the site. They come in like four or five colors to match your 6, and they also come in chrome. Plus you get a "site supporter" avatar next to your name when you do.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Welcome Dave!

Glad to see you here. I have not had a chance to look at your site yet, but I will.

-DJ1298

1 - 5 of 5 Posts