Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Welcome g-fizzunk! Any questions just ask. Someone here either knows or can point you in the right direction!

Welcome! :cheers :drink

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blue 03 /akra slip-on. had it about 2 months. sort a wish i waited for 04 r1. it seems a wee bit scary. but thats part of the fun right?

·
Registered
531 Posts
it seems a wee bit scary

&

wish i waited for 04 r1
If you think the R6 is a bit scary, lucky you didn't get the R1 otherwise after your first ride you'd never get on it again. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've been riding for a while now. I meant the 04 r1 seems a little scary w/ 180hp and all. i love to try one out though.

·
Registered
531 Posts
i love to try one out though.
Hell yeah me too....

Might go into the dealer & have a test ride when one comes in with no real intention of buying, just fake I'm interested. :twisted:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:flame i dont know how it is were you are but all the places i bought bikes(maine,florida,texas) i never actually rode outside the parking lot until it i paid for the bike. plus i think it would be hard to fake interest on a bike that sick. try it and let us know .
later

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thats what you get for living in the States. :mrgreen:

Out here in Australia the crime rate is about 20% of what it is over there.

When I was looking for a bike I took out an R1, ZX7-R, ZX6-R & two R6's for about 30-45 minutes.

·
Registered
104 Posts
welcome to the board Im going to huhack your thread now

Thats what i hate about looking for a new bike you never really get a chance to actually get a feel for it before you drop your cash. I have been to few places tht wouldnt even let you sit on the dam bike harley dealer cough cough and this one place other local place had a mv augusta tht he told me to get off of bastard.

I mean they make you make a choice on looks and what you read out of the little brosurces they hand you come one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts