Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys, I recently got rid on my gsxr600 and hunted down the bike I really wanted. 2006 50th Anniversary R6. I grew up on a motocross bike but I am fairly new to sport bikes so I'm sure I can learn a lot for you guys.
Enjoy the 4th Safe riding. ~Joe

I went alittle bit overboard the past few days...

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,451 Posts
:wave

·
=]
2,523 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave

Nice rides:cheers
Hello and welcome :wave
nice bike, now just head straight to njmp with it lol
Couldn't even tell it was a video game. :laugh
All of this :laugh

Where in NJ are you? Tri-State members here are a pretty tight crew.. a lot of track junkies, street rides, & the occasional BBQ :toocool:

·
USMC-Semper Fi!
582 Posts
Wow, a video game, that's pimp. Had me fooled, I was hating, I really thought you had a Skyline, the maker on that pic is the Jersey plates, that's the biggest convincing detail. Good job man, my bike looks like your a little. Maybe just a little. The jersey troopers don't like me, they chase me all the way to the water gap on 80 West towards PA. My taillight kill switch comes in handy at 2 am.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All of this :laugh

Where in NJ are you? Tri-State members here are a pretty tight crew.. a lot of track junkies, street rides, & the occasional BBQ :toocool:
Im in Caldwell, about 25 mins from the GWB. wheres the tri state crew usually meet?

·
FedEx Man
4,991 Posts
Wow, a video game, that's pimp. Had me fooled, I was hating, I really thought you had a Skyline, the maker on that pic is the Jersey plates, that's the biggest convincing detail. Good job man, my bike looks like your a little. Maybe just a little. The jersey troopers don't like me, they chase me all the way to the water gap on 80 West towards PA. My taillight kill switch comes in handy at 2 am.

·
FedEx Man
4,991 Posts
the 9 and the 0 are right next to each other, but its nice to know who the smart ass is in advance.
Easy dude. He's just bustin' the balls no reason to get the panties in a bunch. If that much bothers you, you won't make it long here. :cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts