Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im buying an R6 on May 1st, I dont know alot about bikes but ready to learn. Wuts better to do? Buy full out or make payments? Im interested in the 07 R6 Candy Red. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
99-02. they still look great and u can buy one strait up for under 4k. since it's ur first bike, if you go down or drop it, you don't have to worry as much. after your first year or 2, if you want a newer model, you can re-sell it for basically the same price you paid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also like how the headlights are on the new bikes and the way they are set up. i plan on having some track days also.

·
Registered
81 Posts
buy what you like, or you'll have what you dont and wish you had got what you liked, dont listen to anyone who says, buy used because you will drop it and you'll be sad but im sure you'll be even sader, if thats a word when you see someone roll through with the bike you wanted.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
of course it is, but it also depends on how the previous owner took care of the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
k thanks. 1 day i wont be a total beginner and know alot more about the bikes. i appreciate it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts