Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? Be completely honest, don't hold back.

For those advanced users of photoshop...can anyone give me any tips to make this better. Thanks guys. :cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks really good man, what color was your bike to begin with. I tried changeing the color of my bike in photo shop but it never came out that good. I could never get the black to look good. :cheers

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
That is badass!! I love the black with blue look.

I have been thinking of doing something a little different with mine...not sure what tho. Maybe some black plastic...

·
Registered
16 Posts
CooperR6 said:
What do you guys think? Be completely honest, don't hold back.
Awesome job w/ photoshop... How exactly do you change the body color w/ all the reflections as well?

About the paint job... I'm not a big fan of black& blue. Perhaps... black & red, black & silver, black & white, black & yellow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, when you adjust the hue/saturation levels, select blue instead of master and adjust it that way. (Blue because my plastic was blue) That worked for me. It's the way I did but I'm still new to photoshop and really have no clue what I'm doing.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Not a bad look. I'd probably prefer white where the blue is but thats just me.

Heres a couple of similarly painted bikes I had stored on my hard drive you might want to look at.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.