Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Ridin is our business
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New paint job on the 6. Not the best pictures but once the weather clears up ill get some better shots.

·
Ridin is our business
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
far from it...juice is a nickname that i got when i was deployed. i only weigh 150 and im bench pressing 315lbs so everyone thinks im on steroids so everyone started calling me juice. and the colors are Miami colors

·
Im Sofa King We Todd Did?
838 Posts
reminds me of a ninja turtle... I think it would be Michelangelo?

·
My Bonneville eats me.
1,030 Posts
pretty sweet! definitely unique and you'll get a lot of looks. I would look into different rim tape though, the orange and red don't go well, and the red and green certainly doesn't now that christmas is over. :lmao

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
im sure its easy to find now....i dont think its too bad...IMO i would have made it like a tribal transition but it your bike:lmao

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
are you gonna change the leds?

·
Avid Enthusiast
7,408 Posts
far from it...juice is a nickname that i got when i was deployed. i only weigh 150 and im bench pressing 315lbs so everyone thinks im on steroids so everyone started calling me juice. and the colors are Miami colors
I wonder how many times you'll have to explain this to people......

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
i can't say i enjoy that look for the street. Track glass, yeah it would be pretty sick. But nonetheless, another decent paint job that the owner enjoys. rock on

·
Ridin is our business
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the rim tape goes with the pin striping that divides the green and orange. you cant really see it in these pics but when I post up some better ones I will get better detail. Also the rims will be replaced shortly anyways just have to find some that I like. And yes it def. stands out drivers out there still cant FcUkin see me for some reason but thats everywhere. Thanks for the comments.

·
10 years owner's club
658 Posts
I wonder how many times you'll have to explain this to people......
seconded!:toocool:

but its a nice paint job, just not my choice of colors. now if its was a graphite with a nice subtle blue, that would float my boat.

·
Registered
107 Posts
very ugly

1 - 20 of 40 Posts