Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the paint redone right this time....put the undertail cbr exhaust on hold for a bit....I filled the signal holes on the undertail as well as the plate mounts and such.....did the signal mod in the headlights...and added LEDs to my rear pegs.....got a bunch of Dzus d-ring body screws coming and new braided brake lines...also dropped on some new tires and painted the rims as well....got a digigear indicator on her and a bunch more...

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
VERY tight looking bike! I like it alot!

·
Do Not Go Gentle...
42 Posts
dang dude, that is one of the sweetest paint jobs i've seen. i was thinking about doing something like that but with charcoal black in place of the white and silver for the "rips". do you think that would turn out right. also, if you don't mind me asking...how much does a paint job like that cost?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cost

I got it done as a hook up......I built the guy a pc.....my cost was about 400 bucks.....plus i used part I had laying around to complete the pc...

It was actually not the paint job I asked for...but thats how it came out....
was supposed to be a more liquidy looking effect....but still nice none the less

·
Do Not Go Gentle...
42 Posts
hmmmm....well, maybe i'll take it to one of my guys and see what we can come up with. perhaps i can get it to look more liquidy. i actually just graduated with a graphic design degree so i should hope so anyways.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey, what did you use to fill the holes with? And can you give a quick overview of how to do the LED's? How did you run the wires and where did you get the lights?

THANKS!

NICE BIKE!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.