Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are the first set of pics of my bike. Tomorrow it gets cleaned.

The pics were rushed and weren't really in an ideal place for photo taking. But soon enough you'll be seeing tons more action and posing shots.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Like the bike man, nice...Looks like you live in a nice neighborhood too. Hopefully the rest of your city is like that to ride in! You should find some twisties, those stripes are a lil thick

You should cut your hair lol...i'm only sayin that cause ive harped on my brother for that for the last few months and he finally did it!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL yea. I've only put about 10 miles on it. I just got it today.

The owner before me had back and neck problems and couldn't handle tight leaning. So, the bike is completely unmolested - for me to change eventually.

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
I think the chicken strip is just dirt....sides look like they were touched. Probably from the prior owner...hehehe! J/K :)

But those look like stock OE tires....? Might wanna change them out since that's an 05, right?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the chicken strip is just dirt....sides look like they were touched. Probably from the prior owner...hehehe! J/K :)

But those look like stock OE tires....? Might wanna change them out since that's an 05, right?
The rear tire is being swapped out pretty damn soon. The front tire is brand new.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
nice bike, and damn everything is green there, has not really rained here in weeks.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The landscapes you see aren't even the nice parts! Lots of hills, empty roads with lots of twists, and amazing scenery.

I'm living in edinboro, about 15 minutes south of dreary erie.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Mmmmm Sexy....

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
There's something about that bike that i like!:D:nocontrol

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
Nice bike bro. I see you found a jacket that fits, good job. You make me wanna put pics up of my bike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts