Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuts up guys? Just started a nationwide buisness for Sport Bike LED's. Here's some work.

Thanks for viewing! RIDE TO BE SEEN!!

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
wouldnt mind some light on my bike.. its black.. so night time its invisible

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
looks good, ive debated some leds or neons on my bike for a while now

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A decent set would be $175. That would be just a single color for the bike and a rocker switch. The install process is like 45 minutes to a hour. Reall easy. My company order these straight from Germany and Beijing China. These Lights are garunteed For the life of the bike. If the bike still runs.. I will replace the light or lights for free.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that in TEXAS it is completely Legal. As long as they do not flash or exposed on the outside of the bike, They are legal. With every kit I sell, I print off the rules and articles to keep with your insurance if you ever get pulled over. For other states I need to look at and see.

·
'taking n00bs to school'
95 Posts
I want to say in Texas it's legal or you're not ****ed with as much if you're parked. If you're riding...pretty much asking for it. Where are you located? I'd be interrested in a set...these are bright as shit

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
The first time i saw lights on a rocket i wasnt a big fan but now i really like them...I was going to get a set of white for mine but ended up backin out of it

Good work though...i like it, definiltey bright

1 - 14 of 14 Posts