Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow those rear sets look almost brand new!? =) haha, bike looks good. I'm trying to find out where my tank covers are so your next set of pictures will look like you have almost new tank sides :YEA

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
beautiful bike man love the way it looks without the stickers and i love the helmets design pretty neat dont you ever set it on the cement again lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
Damn bugs on the windshield hey, I just came back from a ride today with my visor covered in bug guts. Sick pictures bike looks good.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
^^^ yeah or repaint them? if so, it would look awesome if u did the airbox cover as well. that's one of the reasons i didn't go silver...

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
what race compound do you have on your tires

·
Registered
631 Posts
nice repaint.. my bike is the same way.. just my mid fairings and upper tank plastic are charcoal. how come your subframe has a extra hole? did you drill one? what for?

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Let me clarify with the mid fairing....

;)

And the race compound is Michelin med soft

And the extra hole is where my rear brake reservoir would normally bolt up. But since my wicked accident I have not put a new one one. I never use my back brake so it hasn't been an issue. I know its bad but oh well....

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
that CF fairing is a nice touch bro, along with the nice helmet too. Good lookin bike all the way around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts