Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm almost done w/ modding my bike. I still might put a damper on it later down the road, but as far as look goes, i think i'm done. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
458 Posts
looks good I like it.. you think about powdercoating your rearsets?

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good I like it.. you think about powdercoating your rearsets?
yeah, if i can find a place that can do it for a decent price.

·
Registered
458 Posts
tripage is $25 if i remember right and that includes shipping back to you..came out real good I'll throw up some pics if you want

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tripage is $25 if i remember right and that includes shipping back to you..came out real good I'll throw up some pics if you want
i saw your post a bit ago, they look really good. Once payday comes around i'll have to check into it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
yah I'm waiting till the first myself to get a damper

·
Registered
458 Posts
the yamaha symbols on the side those just stick huh?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I don't know the name of it :confused: but that piece you had painted to match that runs up the front what did that set you back to get it color matched I was thinking about getting that done and some airbrushing later on

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah heatgun+goo gone for the decals. I don't understand what you mean, which piece because i never had anything air brushed.

·
Registered
458 Posts

haha gotta love ms paint :D

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
glad you decided to put the parts on!

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh the fairing? Thats stock, i just took of the stock decals.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That is how they come on the blue models.

Nice bike bro.

ahh, ya just beat me...

Hey, do what I did. Get some black vinyl and cut out a square that will cover up your VIN tag. It cleans is up so much. Try it on the swingarm also. Ill post up some of my pics. Kinda hard to see.... but thats the point.

Attachments

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
sweet! looks great! but imo you are never done, a least with me its a never ending desire for more!!!!!!!!!! or an additional bike to start all over with.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
looks awsome!!!

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
i not a big fan of the blue, just not my cuppa tea, but you made it look really nice, good job bro.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Hey, do what I did. Get some black vinyl and cut out a square that will cover up your VIN tag. It cleans is up so much. Try it on the swingarm also. Ill post up some of my pics. Kinda hard to see.... but thats the point.
why don't u just remove them?

i not a big fan of the blue, just not my cuppa tea, but you made it look really nice, good job bro.
:eek5 :screwy welcome to the world of yamaha, where blue is the new black :*tongue

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
^ exactly. i took off all the white stickers and put them on the cover of my owners manual... cleans it up that much more.

Your bike looks great! Very clean, i dont like the stickers much on the bottom, just not my cup of tea but still looks great.

What wheel stripe is that? I might have to order me some, it looks real good on your bike.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts