Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading New MCN, they are saying the R6 05 WILL look like the new R1. USD forks, radially mounted brakes, underseat exhaust and sharper nose/tail. they will be bring some pics in the next couple of months.....already saving for my new bike

·
Registered
963 Posts
no, didn't you hear? the 2005 r6 is a cruiser. yamaha is no longer making sportbikes. they realized that people don't like them. how about a nice honda shadow.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
fireblade31003 said:
The real secret is the engine is made by Honda :hammer
Good one Blade...but since I also own an R6..damn you!!! But still funny though :hammer

What if they start making these bikes into more Environmental Friendly?
Like those THREE-WHEELD Economy vehicles?

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
fireblade31003 said:
The real secret is the engine is made by Honda :hammer
so what your sayin is its going to be slower, heavier, and uglier then the earlier year R6s. :mrgreen:

then to hell with you man, cause the 6 will always be the best bike in the universe :mrgreen:

YOU SHALL ALL BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY R6
:worship

·
Registered
202 Posts
specChen said:
um........ what sup with all these bs response

:cuss
:throwup I second that. Yamaha will always make great looking bikes but the one you have is always the best..... well I know mine is. :cheers

·
Registered
531 Posts
specChen said:
um........ what sup with all these bs response

:cuss
Its just that every year people start guessing what the next years model is going to look like, hows it going to perform etc. & after a few years you get a bit tired of the same question coming up so I now respond with a few light hearted remarks.

Its still only April as well guys, theres 8 months until 2005.

The next question that will come up will be "should I buy a 2004 now or wait for the 2005"

Guys just enjoy what you've got now & not worry about 2005.

Its not going to get here any quicker by discussing it now.

There you go got that of my chest. Sorry if it was a bit of a rant.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So when do they normally drop the new years bike? When did they introduce the 04 in 2003? Because I am looking at buying my bike when my bad driving points go away. 2 1/2 years with out a ticket!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think the 2004 was released in August/September but most people won't be able to get them until December/Janurary

1 - 20 of 38 Posts