Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rsez
81 Posts
Dude. Don't you insult my bike like that again please. No way near the swag of the R6.

·
Recreational User
74 Posts
I love the wheels!
Not sure whats going on up front with all the clownish colors and blocks of bulky crap bolted to the forks. WTF?
I like what they did with the sprocket and exhaust.
Where's the mirrors? Kinda like to be sure some asshat isnt creepin in my blindspot.
Front end looks too naked and the part of the fairing that houses the headlights looks like the same old lump weve been looking at for years. Boring...
At least something got changed.

Dont think I'd trade my 04 for one of those.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
My zx6r eats tires.
553 Posts
I love the wheels!
Not sure whats going on up front with all the clownish colors and blocks of bulky crap bolted to the forks. WTF?
Where's the mirrors? Kinda like to be sure some asshat isnt creepin in my blindspot.
Front end looks too naked and the part of the fairing that houses the headlights looks like the same old lump weve been looking at for years. Boring...

..................................................................................:nono

:dunce:

·
Handshakes&Middlefingers
44 Posts
I love the wheels!

:wtf

·
Recreational User
74 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
There's so much already on an R6 that doesn't need changed up for it to be badass. That photoshop is horrible.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Anyone notice that the driveline was on the wrong side?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts