Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ya.. got my bike not so long time ago, doing some mods while it's winter.. can't wait for spring so i can do some riding !!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice looking bike... where you usually ride at???..

i'm pretty new myself, only have one season under my belt....
everywhere, anywhere... floyd bennett field, jones beach, long island, bear mnt, just pretty much anywhere...

·
R6 2006
860 Posts
sweet looking bike, welcome...did you do the projectors yourself?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet looking bike, welcome...did you do the projectors yourself?
nah.. it took me a while to put together my bike w/ already replaced headlights... if i'd be doing this mod myself i'd probably still be doing that ;))

one of member did that for me

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
R6 2006
860 Posts
looks sweet

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
be water my friend
139 Posts
welcome to the....hey you in the new member spot with 209 posts and been here since 10.09? hmm. ...oh well, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the....hey you in the new member spot with 209 posts and been here since 10.09? hmm. ...oh well, welcome to the forum!
i'm not that new... i bought my bike few month ago and were member of this forum even longer, i'm member of r1-forum (yet no r1 yet)

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey whats up man. welcome. I'm new myself. I'm from Nassau County. If you're ever looking for someone to ride with out to jones beach, hit me up.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey whats up man. welcome. I'm new myself. I'm from Nassau County. If you're ever looking for someone to ride with out to jones beach, hit me up.
awesome, i have this thread going on sign up we all go riding!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts