Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I laid my blue 03 r6 over this past sunday,so i am going to take a survey.I will probably just ride it the rest of the summer as-is.Then over the winter or towards next spring i think i may custom paint it.My survey is what color do you think.I want something that is going to stand out.I am between 3 choices.

1.Some kind of orange..lambo orange for instance.

2.bright yellow

3.some type of pearl white.

Just looking for opinions,Thanks for any input in advance.

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
why not do a pearl white and orange two-tone?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm thinking of doing a pearl blue and pearl white two tone design. but i wont be doing that till the winter, so i've got a few months still to think about the best way to implement the two tone scheme. anyone got pics of two tone paint jobs?

·
Registered
57 Posts
A off white, with ocean blue and black decals would look sick, I also think an orange with some other color combo would look good

·
My R6 eats Chuck Norris
2,407 Posts
First off, look at my threads, and I'll call dibs on the Pearl White. :D

Actually, I already bought the paint. (OUCH! Pricey $h!t)
Thinking of All white, no decals or graphics of any kind (maybe an Oakley "O" on the bottom) Carbon all the little details like the caps in the frame and the coolant res. and the trees and fairing stays, then anodized blue already on the forks and brakes, but get sprockets and subframe stuff, Sliders and bar ends to match.. (gotta keep the blue, cuz they're faster)

Candy Orange would be sick..

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
+1 on the lambo orange.lambo orange and black with orange strips on the wheels would look sick

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
llalm, im with you on the white, during the off season, or late into the current season im going to be painting my bike pearl blue and pearl white, but more white than blue, white looks awesome on the 03-05s

·
Registered
37 Posts
llalm, im with you on the white, during the off season, or late into the current season im going to be painting my bike pearl blue and pearl white, but more white than blue, white looks awesome on the 03-05s
Even though I dont even have a r6 yet, im planning to get one dis winter. I have been wanting a r6 for a while now, mayb almost a year. I do plan to paint my r6 white once i get it. WHITE FTW! :toocool:

Very excited on getting the r6, preferably 06-08 r6(not S) models. I have already taken the MSF course. First day i rode the bike, I almost fell in love

·
Registered
78 Posts
Even though I dont even have a r6 yet, im planning to get one dis winter. I have been wanting a r6 for a while now, mayb almost a year. I do plan to paint my r6 white once i get it. WHITE FTW! :toocool:

Very excited on getting the r6, preferably 06-08 r6(not S) models. I have already taken the MSF course. First day i rode the bike, I almost fell in love
Great to hear dude! i havent tried out an 06+ yet. im curious to see how different they are to the 03-05. my next bike will probably be an 09 R6

1 - 20 of 26 Posts