Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up my R6 on Friday and <3 . I used to have a yzf600r, but don't wanna talk about that.

Anyways, I'll hopefully have some pictures of it soon.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
welcome and post up those pics. :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
welcome, i used to be on the 600r forums back in the day!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, been busy with work.

That's the only pictures I've got, it was taken by the previous owner. I'll get some new shots whenever I find time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey fantasticdan- welcome. I have too much in similarity with you to let this post go by me-
1. I am newly posting to this site BECAUSE I too just bought an R6 [2004] this past Saturday! and 2. My bike before the R6 [still own it] is a YZF 600R
Lastly, I'm from the Philly suburb myself and often take rides around, where abouts you from in Philly?

I want to post pics but the attachment browser says my file is too big in size, any ideas on how I can put something up instead?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey fantasticdan- welcome. I have too much in similarity with you to let this post go by me-
1. I am newly posting to this site BECAUSE I too just bought an R6 [2004] this past Saturday! and 2. My bike before the R6 [still own it] is a YZF 600R
Lastly, I'm from the Philly suburb myself and often take rides around, where abouts you from in Philly?

I want to post pics but the attachment browser says my file is too big in size, any ideas on how I can put something up instead?
Use img tags, [ img] url [/ img] minus the spaces within the brackets. Use a host like http://imageshack.us/ or photobucket.

I'm in West Chester, PA. No one outside of SE PA area knows it, so I just tell people I'm in Philly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts