Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Forum world. I just got my first R6 and actually my first bike too. I took the MSF safety course and fell in love with riding. I wasn't sure what to get as a first bike but glad something led me to this one. So far been riding for a few weeks and she's treated me well. Excited to get out on some longer group rides. There's still a lot I need to learn about my bike though and she came with no user guide. Tips would be helpful. I'm also interested in some future mods. I have no idea where to begin.
[/url][/IMG]

·
I hate mosquitoes...
196 Posts
Welcome.
Best advice is to get protective gear and ride safe, don't get crazy on public roads...

Nice bike!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I got the gear already. I got a FieldSheer jacket with the armor in the shoulders, and back. Gloves and a KBC Full Face helmet. Funny u say b safe, I'm being safe out here but u know i wanted to stretch her out and see what she was capable of. Ended up getting my first and last "careless driving" ticket on her. Lol. He couldn't clock me but he knew i was going fast cause he said he heard every gear I hit. Being more safe within the city and slowing it down now though. Just had to get it out of my system. =)

·
sha shaaa...!
2,383 Posts
Whale Cum! Enjoy the Forum! Use the search button wisely, i actually recommend searching the site via google. Just search the whole R6-Forum site by using the advanced search and 'search within site' parameter. Works way better than searching thru the forum search bar. Just my 2cents...:toocool:

·
Living 1/4 mile at a time
1,143 Posts
welcome... Keep the rubber side down!:toocool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts