Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone...just joined the site after lurking around for about 2 weeks. I am an owner for a 2007 R6V Charcoal after trading my ZX14 for it about 2 weeks ago:scared...I track an 07 Kawi ZX6R and will maybe be using my R6 next track season. Im a member on Motohouston and High Performance Crew as the same SN.

Adam

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wfo. :fact

:)

welcome to the site.
haha thats the only site Im not a member of....Its hard trying to keep up with all the dang forums...Ill sign up one day....Did you see the ZX14 build there from Hitech Motorsports? Yea, that use to be mine now its all stretched and "blinged out" :yuk: its nice but not my style...It use to be all black :(

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
:wave welcome fellow texan

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
haha thats the only site Im not a member of....Its hard trying to keep up with all the dang forums...Ill sign up one day....Did you see the ZX14 build there from Hitech Motorsports? Yea, that use to be mine now its all stretched and "blinged out" :yuk: its nice but not my style...It use to be all black :(

:wave welcome

stretched and slammed still looked good for that 14 :lmao

WFO :YEA

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
welcome.

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
I track an 07 Kawi ZX6R and will maybe be using my R6 next track season.
ahh, i just balled-up an 08 zx-6r in september. it was a great bike. i had a lot of fun on the track with it. i'm hoping the r6 will be even more fun at the track in the spring. i wasn't as happy with it on the street as i was with the kawi, tho.

welcome to the forum!

s3aturnr

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ahh, i just balled-up an 08 zx-6r in september. it was a great bike. i had a lot of fun on the track with it. i'm hoping the r6 will be even more fun at the track in the spring. i wasn't as happy with it on the street as i was with the kawi, tho.

welcome to the forum!

s3aturnr
Thanks for all the welcomes guys:toocool: Here are some over due pics of my bikes

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts