Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Squid
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - just picked up an '09 R6 over the weekend.
Don't know a ton about these yet, seems to be "raven" based on the color scheme?

This thing is minty clean, could be on a showroom floor.
Minimal Mods from previous owner
flushmounts/rear fender eliminator/yoshimura bar ends & oil cap.

Man I thought my old ZX6R ran great, this thing rides like buttah! so smooth and responsive.

Heres a pic of my old bike + my custom harley (still have), and then a pic of the new ride.
The only negative, is that it was lowered, so sometime this week i need to find time to raise it back up, then I'll start tinkering on adjusting the preload/rebound/compression to fit me specifically.

I love it so far, hope to learn some things from you guys.
I'm hitting up some of the local twisty spots I normally ride soon, just so I can go feel the difference once its set up properly again.

Thanks for the look!
KC
:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don't know a ton about these yet, seems to be "raven" based on the color scheme?

Man I thought my old ZX6R ran great, this thing rides like buttah! so smooth and responsive.

Heres a pic of my old bike + my custom harley (still have), and then a pic of the new ride.
The only negative, is that it was lowered, so sometime this week i need to find time to raise it back up, then I'll start tinkering on adjusting the preload/rebound/compression to fit me specifically.

I'm hitting up some of the local twisty spots I normally ride soon, just so I can go feel the difference once its set up properly again.

Thanks for the look!
KC
I'm new too. First time 600 c.

Thanks for the look!
KC
I moved up two days ago. First time on a 600. Way different than a 250. Welcome, I'm new here as well.
owner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts