Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, Im a new owner of an 05 R6, took her home a couple of days ago, looking forward to meeting some cool people from this site that live in the area.
Cheers Cheers

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
YEA! another texan!!

Awesome! Welcome to the cult! :wave

·
Registered
94 Posts
im also frum arlington texas but i dont yet have my 6, im supposed to b gettin it this month after i take the MSF. ive been a member on here for awhile but i didnt want to post on here not havin a R6 but since were all texas here might as well. ive been readin wut all yall post n its helped me out alot because im turning 17 next month n have never owned a bike. anyways ill keep u posted on when i get my R6 n when im goin to take my MSF.

RyAn :cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice to see people from around the area

nice to know that there are a couple of you in the area. I am waiting for some nice weather so I can start riding my new bike, come on sunny days where the heck are they????????
:jump

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hump my leg???

what do you mean hump my leg, :hammer I dont think so man. lol
All I got to say is that this board is pretty kewl
nuff said :cheers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I will definately NOT be humping your leg.
I will however hump your bike, your sister, your girlfriend, maybe even your cat if she's hot. LOL .
Loki's mom is getting boring after all these years.

Welcome also LS1. You can post anytime you want, even if you don't have a bike. It's not all about having the bike, it's about loving the bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey LS1

what car do you have? bird or camaro?
I have a formula, right now on jack stands b/s im swaping the tranny for a M6, should be done shortly...
:boob

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
holy crap... Yoda becomes a mod and the flood gates of Texans opens - hell it blew open... This is the 3rd new person from Texas in the last 3 or 4 days..... craziness.... So I take it that the R6 is popular in Texas? man... I only know/seen 1 or 2 other R6's in my area.....

Well, I'm not going to be rude and not welcome some of our newest members to the forum.... Just wish that I could get some more from my area to join.....

Have fun on the site, and remember.... people are stupid... don't fight with stupid people on the internet...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts