Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up all? I'm a new R6 owner from Carrollton, TX...yet another suburb of dallas. I purchased a used '03 liquid silver R6 recently, my first bike. Glad to find this forum, seems that there are quite a few riders from this area, hope to meet a lot of ppl and learn a lot about my 6. Peace~

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
welcome! :wave

Yeah, there are quite a few of us here from the metroplex...we are a good group of folks that just love to ride, without the drama, without the BS...just good times and good friends.

Sounds like we are gonna have to have the TEXAS chapter pretty soon!!!! hahaha Maybe an R6-Forums get together in the Dallas area :) Beers, BBQ, hhmmmmmm....

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
ninja316 said:
There is alot af us TEXAS folks in here.
No shit.. :roll:

:mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum... don't drink the Kool-Aid.... oh wait... you already are drinking it in your water!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good weather today!

Hope everybody here in the Dallas area is out riding today on Sunday, Jan 9, it must be like 70 degrees outside!! Have fun and be safe everybody!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome. There are a handfull of us from North Texas on here, so we'll have to hook up for a ride sometime. :cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wOW, I Sure hope that everybody got out today on thursday....felt GREAT..all of us north texas ppl needa get together and roll out..any 70 degree day in the middle of january is def worth taking bike out for a spin...be safe ..have fun!!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Here in OK only about 5 degrees cooler. Seemed like everyone was out riding.

But hell I will still go ride until there is snow on the ground. I rode to Tulsa the other day about an hour. And when I left my house the temp at the bank said 24 degrees.

·
Bet on it
214 Posts
R6Soto said:
Hey what's up all? I'm a new R6 owner from Carrollton, TX...yet another suburb of dallas. I purchased a used '03 liquid silver R6 recently, my first bike. Glad to find this forum, seems that there are quite a few riders from this area, hope to meet a lot of ppl and learn a lot about my 6. Peace~
Hey what part of Carrollton? I'm on Hebron and 121.
Congrats on the purchase btw. :mrgreen:

P.S. - How much did you end up paying?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Spoon...why haven't we all hooked up???

All you North Texas riders need to meet up sometime! 121 and Hebron, hell you are right next to Moes! Yall go up there?

·
Bet on it
214 Posts
yoda said:
Spoon...why haven't we all hooked up???

All you North Texas riders need to meet up sometime! 121 and Hebron, hell you are right next to Moes! Yall go up there?
Maybe cus I don't have my R6 yet? :gas

Don't worry, I'm working on it. Working my ass off with 15 hours at school is slowing me down.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
hahahahahaha...that is a pretty good reason

·
Banned
786 Posts
Nice of you to drop in R6soto, welcome to the madness. Grab a shot of chaos , sit back and enjoy the insanity........ :drink

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was at Moes last night....was anyone else there....I saw quite a few 6's there. We need an organized meet

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
welcome..........although I feel even more outnumbered than before........hey maybe all you texas guys are related Id look into that instead of a chapter you can have a family reunion......at least all of you have good taste in bikes

·
Knotty Boy
148 Posts
so what, guys still around??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts