Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up...Im a new rider from Dallas. I've loved bikes for a long time and just purchased a new 2005 R6. I thought I would join the forum to share my interests with other people. Hit me back...Later

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Ahhh....more Dallas folks!!

Welcome to the site! :wave This is the best R6 forum out there!

First of all, hit up the stickied threads and get us a pic of your mug and bike and tell us about ya...there is also some threads for the new guys to read:

http://www.r6-forum.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7027

So what part of the metroplex you in?? There are quite a few of us Dallas people on here!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
It's turning into an Texas Cult in here.... who's drinking the Kool-Aid 1st? :drink :hatchet

Welcome! Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
:bow
:bow

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
20 years old. I live in Richardson right now...as soon as i figure out how to get a pic of my bike uploaded on the forum itll be here. Feel free to contact me and let me know about any upcoming events in the metoplex...Peace

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Redman said:
20 years old. I live in Richardson right now...as soon as i figure out how to get a pic of my bike uploaded on the forum itll be here. Feel free to contact me and let me know about any upcoming events in the metoplex...Peace
use the link on the left (towards the bottom) that says: Images.

Oh, wait... there's a HOW TO on this now.....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome.
I'm in Garland, right next door to ya. I live on the border of Garland and Richardson. we've got a few new N Texans here so we're going to have to do a meet and greet soon.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hello and welcome! So looks like there might be a lot of people to meet on my vacation!! :cheers

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
Redman said:
Hey whats up...Im a new rider from Dallas. I've loved bikes for a long time and just purchased a new 2005 R6. I thought I would join the forum to share my interests with other people. Hit me back...Later
hello welcome, what color did you get

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
5 Day meet and greet, I love it! haha

I am guessing it will be a bit shorter, not everyone will want to hang out that long...specially the ones that live here...BUT, for everyone else, check the South Central Forum for updates on the Official Meet RedHot Tour...haha

I say we make it a Thursday -Saturday thing for sure. Thursday night is BikeNight in Dallas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the welcome :cheers . Im for sure down for the Dallas meet at greet. The Bike I got is Yamaha blue, a buddy of mine bought one with me (Red). We'll look forward to meeting everyone. And we definately need to hit up the Thursday night bike night. I believe they recently just opened it up only to bikes on that night. Loads of fun...but watch out for The Man.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts