Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi to everyone. Got a Blue '08 R6 and all my riding gear. It's my first motorcycle and been riding for about a week now (alongside my friend cuz I'm trying my hardest to obey the law here in RI) - couldn't be happier :) I'm taking it real slow, riding at my own pace and listening and learning to anything and everything about motorcycling. Happy to be a part of the forum and everyone seems to be real chill. Safe ridin' everyone.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice to have you. Congrats on the bike. Post some pics. :D

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

...Yamaha tag eliminator on the way
My friend took some more pics of us cruising from this past weekend - i'll post those too when he sends them to me

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Razee's for FREE coffee and donuts soon? I'll be able to ride over there myself not this Saturday but next. I'd def like to meet a fellow R6-Forum'er from RI. Let me know.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Im generally there every Saturday morning. Red and white 01. There is usually a group of 3-6 of us on different rides. Some of the guys are older though 40-50's but still ride sportbikes

·
NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE!!!
122 Posts
Welcome, nice bike I have the same one:). I think I saw you Sun. @ Cole State park. I was there earlier on my bike but then went back home to go get my jeep. My Schedule is hectic so I probably see you around. I will be cruising Bristol and Newport alot. Good luck with the bike.

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man. I was down at the wall in Narragansett on Saturday. I have a friend living in Newport this summer so i'll be cruising over there sometime too. We gotta organize the riders in RI soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts