Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just bought my 2008 R6 couple weeks ago. It was completely stock. Attached are some after pictures. I'm looking for someone around my area that can help me install a set of DDM HID kit. I have a garage but i can come to you as well! I can pay for your time and gas. Please PM me!

thanks!! :)

Attachments

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
welcome aboard! i'm a little far away, tho, to commute to your neck of the woods. as much as i'd like to. great looking bike!

s3aturnr

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Welcome!

·
TRAVELER
565 Posts
There are a few of us here in San Diego. I am going to be busy this week but won't mind helping you on getting your HIDs installed. Very easy. Hit me up sometime after next week. I live up in Escondido.

Is she your first bike? How long have you been riding?

BTW, there are a few of us that is going to the track next weekend. Have you been and/or are you interested? It is with Take it The Track. It is up in Chuckwalla and I will be there for both days.

Robin

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are a few of us here in San Diego. I am going to be busy this week but won't mind helping you on getting your HIDs installed. Very easy. Hit me up sometime after next week. I live up in Escondido.

Is she your first bike? How long have you been riding?

BTW, there are a few of us that is going to the track next weekend. Have you been and/or are you interested? It is with Take it The Track. It is up in Chuckwalla and I will be there for both days.

Robin
Thanks Buddy! I'm not in a huge hurry to install the HID, but eventually i want to get this done. I hate staring at the kit haha

She's my 5th one. my favorite so far. ive been riding for about 3 years, but mostly harley. I have an 79 Harley Ironhead.

I can't next weekend, my best friend's bday party..but next time i'm for sure interested!!!

btw, i live near north park area.

·
Ride carefully
116 Posts
WELCOME.. I'm close but I've never done it before, so I don't think I can
help much, but we'll be around.
It's nice to have somebody else from the area.
and nice bike.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts