Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just wanted to introduce my self to this forum, i have wanted a bike since i was like 14 and i finally have accomplished my dream! i picked up a 2008 R6! i have been riding my dads ninja 250 and im taking the msf course at a local community college in a couple of weeks so right now im rocking the permit and making my dad ride everywhere with me lol. heres a few pics

well i have owned this bike for 3 days and i already dropped it :( we were practicing low speed u turns in the driveway and i went a little in the grass (which was unfortunatly wet) and went down at about 2 mph lol and here is the damage

plus the turn signal and the clutch lever got scratched, and mirror..... all in all not really to much damage, but still sucks that it happened.

·
mine is better than yours
664 Posts
nice bike...sux you dropped it. but its gunna happen sooner or later. shoulda had frame sliders on, that woulda helped tons. but least your taking it slow seems. ride safe man! and remember: shinny side up!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice bike...sux you dropped it. but its gunna happen sooner or later. shoulda had frame sliders on, that woulda helped tons. but least your taking it slow seems. ride safe man! and remember: shinny side up!
yea im ordering some this friday, i have to do a little more research to find some that i dont have to cut the fairing. and ideas?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike. Sorry to hear you dropped it, it happens. Won't be the last time either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts