Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am getting the great r-6 next year when i get back from iraq. can't wait to get on my yellow r-6. just wanting to say whats up and to see if theres any around the leesville/fort polk area.:usa

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i cant wait to get it. i am looking to get an exhaust already. i am going to get the performance filter, and a lot of accessories. is the slip-on exhaust from yamaha a good one?

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
The GYTR is a great slip-on can. I had one on my bike before I went with the full Graves exhaust. Not only do they look great...they sound great too.

·
I rock my world!
165 Posts
yeah HJC are great...i banged my head on the ground with one about a month ago lol and im alright! haha

im looking at the Elbowz Carbon AC 12!!

·
I rock my world!
165 Posts
yeah HJC are great...i banged my head on the ground with one about a month ago lol and im alright! haha

im looking at the Elbowz Carbon AC 12!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thank you for you services and be safe over thier if anybody deserves a R6 its you guys over thier .:usa:toocool::YEA nice to see another la rider on here Thier is also another fellow on here form the polk area. come home safe

·
Registered
458 Posts
whats up man..nice decision on the bike. who you with tenth mt? send me a message when you get back and we'll go for a ride i'm in north fort

1 - 11 of 11 Posts