Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it goin?

Just picked this bike up about 2 weeks ago. Brand new from the dealer..

'07 Yamaha R6 Raven

I love it! I upgraded from a Ninja 500R (for sale), huge difference. I've put about 1100 miles on it so far. As soon as I got it I bought a fender eliminator and smoked integrated tails. Here's some pics:

This is a pic from a local car meet, before the mods with that ugly ass plastics hanging off the under tail.

Fortunately, I've already ordered new gear:

Anyone know where I can get a tinted visor for the helmet? It's a Icon Airframe Team Slayer helmet.

Other than that looking forward to more mods and much more riding!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike! Looks nice. :D

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Hows it goin?

Just picked this bike up about 2 weeks ago. Brand new from the dealer..

'07 Yamaha R6 Raven

I love it! I upgraded from a Ninja 500R (for sale), huge difference. I've put about 1100 miles on it so far. As soon as I got it I bought a fender eliminator and smoked integrated tails. Here's some pics:

This is a pic from a local car meet, before the mods with that ugly ass plastics hanging off the under tail.

Fortunately, I've already ordered new gear:

Anyone know where I can get a tinted visor for the helmet? It's a Icon Airframe Team Slayer helmet.

Other than that looking forward to more mods and much more riding!
I ride in that same jacket!!!! Ita an amazing jacket. only down side is its pretty much invisible at night... Nothing reflective..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, "7" was my hockey number so I just couldn't pass the jacket up. At least I'll have a neon green jacket for night time haha.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the site... Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
congrat's on the bike and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcomes. Seems like I'll be wasting too much time on this site picking out stuff I need to buy haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts