Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm not a photoshop pro but i've been playing with this pic for a few hours now and i think i figured it out. i've been wanting to powdercoat my rims fluorescent yellow (rossi yellow) and wanted to see it b4 i did it. well after changing the rims to yellow with the silver stripes on the plastics i think i've decided to make those silver stripes yellow as well. let me know what you guys think of the bike this way. thanks! :toocool: :popcorn:

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
you would definitely pop! i'm gonna mess with mine soon. i want to go with flat charcoal everything w/ dark cherry red rims...

i think that looks pretty nice tho :) different, that's for sure.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like the way your headed with it but to me there's not enough to tie it all together. When you first posted this I played with the pic to do the flat black with the yellow and I had the same issue then. The yellow just comes out of nowhere and it didn't look right to me. Have you thought about making more of the bike yellow?

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
need more green or something... wheels just look out of place... right idea though

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you're looking at doing the Yamaha in yellow....how about keep the silver and make the white stripe yellow instead. That would IMO bring more of it "together".

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Trying to go for the ugliest R6 in town? That really looks like sh*t.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
eek! Let me put it this way, you would be noticed. :D

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
You know, if it wasn't blue...that color green with it just really clashes.

However, I'm digging that helmet. :toocool:

If you painted your entire bike that color, with accents of yellow, white and black, now that could potentially be the shits. You'd def be popping then.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Not a fan... Try again... Use colors that accent each other, not CLASH. YOu have an idea, but take a bit more time on it. Keep trying different combinations.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts