Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
very nice! sleek as hell what year is that? and do u know if they make all plastic ones like urs for the 08? the ones they sell here still have a little cushion right behind ur ass

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its an 07 R6. Not sure if they make just the plastic piece w/o cushion for 08.
Link This is where i got the cowl from. They had a great price for just the plastic pieces but i think the cushion ones were double the price. Look around and maybe you can find one =)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks awesome bro thanks for sharing! Now pull off those passenger pegs to finish the look.
haha i didnt even think about that yet. Yeah but I should get some foot peg covers first. Any idea where to get them for a good price?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
whats the name of the dealer you bought it from or a link to there website if they have one?i want to order one.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Got my seat cowl in yesterday shipped all the way from Canada ... Got it from a dealership up there that sold it a lot cheaper than anything i can find on eBay or anywhere else.
Is there a reason you have a cd underneath your kickstand in the last image??

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
very nice! sleek as hell what year is that? and do u know if they make all plastic ones like urs for the 08? the ones they sell here still have a little cushion right behind ur ass
No all they make is that stupid looking cushion one for the 08.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
hey ummm can i borrow that extension cord:fact?

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
lookin hot!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts