Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the recent outages, I'm trying to get the site up on the new server ASAP. Our dedicated host will have plenty of bandwidth etc. so no worries. 3 backup drive run continuous on the site so if one drops off the other pickup where it left off..

If you guys haven't seen the new site look, here is a picture of the header. Once the site's stable in it's current form on the new server we will code the new site and transfer all of the data currently on the r6-forum in vbulletin format and once tested release all the info..

All of the features that the r1-forum.com has along with about 20 new ones will be implimented. Once it's complete I'll get with DJ and a few of the currently active users and select a few members to log in and test it all before it goes live.. Might be able to post up some screen shots along the way for everyone also..

No user info will be lost as there is conversion programs that take care of that. I'll get together with members and start a "Site Help and Suggestions" section and if any issues arrize during the transition we'll make tutorials in that section on what to do. I doubt there will be too much troubles. Just save me a beer everytime you smile for not having to remotely attact picture here from somewhere else, the new skin sets will have the ability to post up to 4 image (maybe more) each post and they will all preview in .

Ride safe and I'll post up time frames if they are given to me for specified things being done or completed..

-Shane

·
Registered
963 Posts
Thank you for the update and keeping us informed.

I apologize for our hostility, but sometimes we think we're kept out of the loop and not cared about. We just want our community back. But I'll keep my mouth shut and be patient.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yes thanks for the info man.. :boob

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
until the new server, we'll rock out with our cocks out! :hammer

I'm sure that there would be plenty of people willing to give their professional opinions if requested - others will without the request. :mrgreen:

·
Vendor
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
drhodes said:
until the new server, we'll rock out with our cocks out! :hammer

I'm sure that there would be plenty of people willing to give their professional opinions if requested - others will without the request. :mrgreen:
uhhhhhhhhhhh DJ's still in charge of "cock outs" :hammer

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Too much Stiffler....

best line of the movie tho:
"grand-mother ******"
"mother ******"
"yes, yes I am"

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
Code said:
Thanks SpidermanSS!!! :cheers

We were all a-scared that the site was going away. I know. Irrational. But that's how people get when loki is trying to butt-sex them all the time.

arn't the thr truth... Loki hasn't been postin', he's been pokin'....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.