Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, I wanted to post an introduction msg... I finally got my bike, and I am loving it. I am looking for anyone in the Southern New Mexico area that rides, some contact info is below:

[email protected]

BB Messenger Pin: 30839AB3

Otherwise, hello!!! I do feel the need to show off my bike a little :yes

Attachments

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
Nice! Enjoy the hell out of it and ride safe!

On a related note, have you taken a MSF course? If not, I would highly recommend it. Even if you have ridden dirt bikes your whole life, they remind you of the little things that help you out on the streets.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did take the course, and thought it was well worth the $180 it cost me (although the military refunding me the money made it easier to take :sing). Thinking eventually I will sign up for the experienced course, once I get a bit more experience!

Question for you: How do you create the signature boxes?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hello and welcome, look into the sport bike course as well. The military should be offering that course to you as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to see some frame sliders on there. Never know when you're gonna need 'em. Welcome to the forum.
You think so, I don't like them. Especially because on the right side the fairing is cut to accommodate their fitting... I was looking into new left and right mid fairings so that I could replace the cut one, as well as the other has some scratches (minor imperfections) but that cut out really bothers me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts