Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Devotion & Desire
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a weak question but I plan on purchasing an R6 within the next month or two and am curious to know the main differences between a raven and the standard r6 model? Thank you in advance for your help and guidance

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
they got larger throttle bodies which amount to an extra 6 hp.

:popcorn:

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Just get the Raven the R6r model. It's better in every way.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
The hottest guys have Ravens...:sing

·
Devotion & Desire
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
appreciate the help! found an 05' raven for 5K... less than 3K miles and garage kept. I think I found myself a winner ;)

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
appreciate the help! found an 05' raven for 5K... less than 3K miles and garage kept. I think I found myself a winner ;)
careful though... because I heard those bikes tend to send hidden messages to other riders...

something like

"quote the Raven never more"

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
:bowroll for reals there is no difference. welcome to the forum :cheers

·
VIRTUOSO
731 Posts
Stuck up snobs ride Ravens to be different from all reds and blues out there. Get a normal color.

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,254 Posts
Well...

1. It's black
and...

and...

and...

Did I mention it's black? :confused:

Actually, in detail there have been a few other differences. The preload adjusters are silver (grey) instead of gold, and the front brake caliper pots are silver (grey) as well, vice blue or gold.

I think in later models the fork color may have been different as well.

Oh! And they are black. :rolleyes:

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
My Sperm count has dropped significantly since I picked up my R6, my doctor says this wouldn't be happening if I had gotten the Raven edition.:sing

1 - 20 of 29 Posts