Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody. After such a long wait to save up money I finally got a 2002 Yamaha R6. By the way I took the MSF course already too. Also if you are from the DFW, TX area maybe I'll see you on the road some time.

Brandon

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
nah, there aren't any R6 riders from DFW in here....

:hammer

ok, just kidding...there are a few of us! Welcome to the site, and the sport! This place is great, and the people are even better.

WELCOME! :wave

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got from some guy in arlington.

It's in really good shape. Oh yeah, the previous owner said he thought the guy that had the bike originally put a jet kit on it. I'm not too sure if he did or not becuase that is the only mod done to it, is there a way to tell?

Brandon

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Welcome to the site, and enjoy the bike. She'll treat you right if you respect her!

:worship

- Make sure that you go on those Dallas Bike nights, and take a camera... There always seems to be a lot of good lookin's in the mix.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
:wave WELCOME enjoy this place and come back to learn what you want

as for tellin if you have a jet kit, unless you know what and where to look its kinda hard to tell. wouldnt worry about it until you go to get it tuned one day :cheers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Welcome Brandon. I'm over here in Garland so I'm sure we'll meet up for bike night sometime. Yoda and I ride together alot, and Loki once in a while when he's not choking his chicken on the farm out there.
Keep an eye on the Local events section under South Central. We post meets there.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
:lmao "choking his chicken out on the farm" :lmao

:bow TEXASR6 :bow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts