Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
what part of so cal...and why is your r6 busted?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bought it a bit scraped up and found more problems than i could handle. lol. i should have looked more carefully and been patient. instead i got the short end of the stick. (my stupidity) oil light on. changed oil, checked oil pressure switch, used new oem oil filter, still on bike temp climbs to a 215-225 in traffic. had to make a plate so i could save the head lamps. awwww and the list goes on. but on the other hand it rides !!!! and im in anaheim. wanna go riding.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Im in orange, right by anaheim..Im down to ride any time any day hahaha

Oh and my bike usually gets that hot in traffic as well, just make sure you get moving befor the temp light starts going off

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welps my oil light keeps blinking and i cant figure it out. i've went down to hahm and asked them how do you put it in diagnostic mode. i got no response. yea so im kinda fixing all the sensors and searching for fairings all by myself oopps im sorry. i meant me and ebay lol. i'll pm you my number and maybe we can go out riding. my wifes uncle found a pretty cool place off of state college.

·
My R6 eats yours!!!
369 Posts
Wlecome to the forum. Good luck on getting the bike fixed up.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Theres a good shop down in lake forest i go to called metric method...They seem to always work on R6's, like thats there specialty or something...They can do pretty much anything and help you with any technical stuff

http://www.metricmethod.com/index.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts