Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been riding for about a year. I started off on a GS500 and it was a great beginner bike but now i have stepped it up. I picked up an 07 Raven with 7600 miles. Not a scratch on her and already has some stuff done to it like integrated tail and front blinkers and frame sliders. It also has some rediculous sprocket in the back. The kid told me he went down 1 tooth in the front and up something like 15 teeth in the back so im working on putting the stock sprocket back on. I rode the bike home and the parkway and while the speedo was reading 120mph i was only going about 60 to 65mph. Aside from that all i have to say is wow this bike is amazing. Im probably going to keep it stock for a little while..or so i say that for now..haha

anyways here are some pics of my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hahaha yeah after driving and R6 cars kind of become obsolete!! Nice bike and welcome.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
love the bike.welcome

·
Texas... need I say more?
349 Posts
That is one big ass sprocket!!! Nice bike too man!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. Im leaving alot about the bike on the forum. As for the sprocket i took it off and went back to the stock one and left the -1 in front. Its still too fast for me to get used to yet though. With the stock rear sprocket on it makes it 10 times easier to drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts