Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WarHeads On F*$#N 4Heads!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im new to the R6 forum, Im on a 03 R6 Flat Black. About to Go on a 7 month Deployment, Need a new home for my baby soon. Looking to ride the sunny coast when i get back.

·
Registered
360 Posts
welcome. 7 months eh? short one... im headed out in the spring for double that lol stay safe bro

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn bro, yeah this aint my first nor my last. Shit its good money though. good enough for a new scooter. lol take care bro, be safe :usa

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
good luck on your deployment, my first was 15 months and this one is 12 months...but only three to go and i can ride my bike again :YEA

·
Registered
360 Posts
hey coop whats ur mos? i got a few buddies down at hood...

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah after this one im done, ill be relaxing for a few then back to the Gulf. You wonder why the deployments are so short, im navy, they stick us a ship and send us to Afghan. lol. Can you say "Air Support"!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
360 Posts
same here... er, kinda. my unit is an aviation air assault unit so we get the fun missions

·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, i just work with the F/A18 Weapons. Lots of fun!! NOT! Yeah i really dont do anything fun but work the flightdeck of the carrier, Sometimes get to watch the pilots vido of them blowing Haji up!! lol

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
74D - NBC guys but im in III Corps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts