Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all....I'm new to the place and thought I'd say hi. I recently upgraded my old Ninja 600 to a 2001 R6. The difference in performance is beyond amazing! I got tired of hanging out with my boyfriend on the r1-forum. There's good ideas but topics don't really apply to me so I thought I'd come hang out with you all. I know I will have lots of questions and hope to get some expert advice from you guys.

Btw, before you ask for pics.... I can't make my boyfriend take any for me till I'm in a thong (MEN :wtf ) I have a feeling it will end up in his avatar! But I will post some soon.

·
Registered
886 Posts
well let me be the firt to welcome you to the best r6-forum site.. here all your question will get answer by the r6 riders .. i know i've enjoyed my stay here and so far every question that i have has been answered .. so as that being said hope you enjoy every post up in here .. cant wait to see your pictures heheh oh and by the way were in socal you stay ..

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
:worship

...and let me be the "third" to give you an R6-Forum Welcome! :hammer
Yep, I feel that this is a great, informative R6 site for R6-riders!! Since I joined this forum, I learned much about the R6! Alot of knowledgeable peeps in here and definitely a great bunch! I hope you enjoy the site and don't forget the monthly prizes you can get!

dave said:
.... cant wait to see your pictures heheh oh and by the way were in socal you stay..
I am just in awe to see Davey-man in action! YEA!
Well we all are anxious to see your picture! :flame

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
WELCOME!!!

Yes the 01 R6 is the best looking and the FASTEST R6 ever produced. As you can guess, I too ride an 01 R6...

Feel free to ask any questions you have. Most of the guys here will try to hit on you like they do whenever a girl posts, but some of the rest of us can probably answer pretty much ANY questions you have about the best fucking bike ever produced!!!

Enjoy your bike and BE SAFE!!!! I am jealous because you are probably riding now and it is 3 degrees and snowing in Chicago
:throwup

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
jasamb said:
.... I am jealous because you are probably riding now and it is 3 degrees and snowing in Chicago
Don't worry Jason, "us" Californians will think of you when we ride tomorrow and the following days in the clear, at the least, partly cloudy weather :hammer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually Dave, I'm in your neck of the woods in Burbank. About the pics, cameraman says we'll take pics tomorrow if the yamaha thong he ordered for me off ebay comes in :screwy

·
Registered
886 Posts
thats cool so your like next door my brother in law lives in burbank by the ikea and the mall well we should hook up for a ride some time im always going up angels crest tujunga canyon glendora or orttega and some in santa monica

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
jasamb said:
WELCOME!!!

Yes the 01 R6 is the best looking and the FASTEST R6 ever produced. As you can guess, I too ride an 01 R6...
:screwy

man, everyone knows the teflon paint on the 03's makes them far more aerodynamic and therefore faster.........

welcome and enjoy you're time in the uber-loonybin.........

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Mikeeh76 said:
jasamb said:
.... I am jealous because you are probably riding now and it is 3 degrees and snowing in Chicago
Don't worry Jason, "us" Californians will think of you when we ride tomorrow and the following days in the clear, at the least, partly cloudy weather :hammer
dick...

I am going to go stand in my freezing-ass cold garage and stare at mine and make pretend motorcycle noises

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
penfold said:
:screwy

man, everyone knows the teflon paint on the 03's makes them far more aerodynamic and therefore faster.........

welcome and enjoy you're time in the uber-loonybin.........
:lmao Only Mr. Penfold himself can stir up something COLORFUL ...........wait did I just type COLOR? :fruit

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
jasamb said:
:werd Dick :werd = better than an "A:moon"

jasamb said:
I am going to go stand in my freezing-ass cold garage and stare at mine and make pretend motorcycle noises
Hey at least your using your imagination! I give you credit for putting up with the Ass-Freezing temperature though! :werd

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
once again penfold changes the subject. oh well welcome to the greatest R6 forum there is. and dont worry there are a couple other girls on here wit u. hope u like it here. :cheers

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Mikeeh76 said:
jasamb said:
dick...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts