Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Newb
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd post in here too since I'll probably be asking a good bit of questions on here. And hopefully refraining from buying parts.....

I've owned a few bikes... Most CBRs...
2003 cbr600rr
2007 cbr1000rr repsol replica
2009 KTM RC8
2009 cbr1000rr (lost her in the divorce :( bastard)
2009 cbr600rr
And now the 2007 R6

Bought a house so money isn't as easy to scrounge up these days. I have to say I'm pretty damn impressed with the R6 so far. Top end is very nice!

I have some work to do on her but nothing too bad. And she matches my car.... Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Nice bike and car

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
:wave

·
Newb
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. The toys keep me broke but happy. I'm in love with my car. Granted it doesn't go worth a crap in the snow... But I never have to go anywhere and if work wants me they can come get me lol (they always do. I live three houses down from a... Co worker...)

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
:wave

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
If it doesnt happen on the first page something is wrong!!

And welcome to the forum :wave:
I remember it used to be almost the entire first page. It was a fight to see who could post the first togtfo.... Sad that this site is going so downhill....:laugh

·
Smooth
298 Posts
I remember it used to be almost the entire first page. It was a fight to see who could post the first togtfo.... Sad that this site is going so downhill....:laugh
Yes it is i remember laughing for hours everytime i log on. I guess we can call those the OG Days. I hate i wasnt around for thesil he was like one year before i joined.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Yes it is i remember laughing for hours everytime i log on. I guess we can call those the OG Days. I hate i wasnt around for thesil he was like one year before i joined.
Thiesel.... Man.... That guy....

And A-Rab, and Paytheon, and T-1, and so many others.... Phantom, Zanatos, Boom.... The trolls on this site have been epic at times.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
You can always mention the legends.... Between the sex doll and the elephant sweater.... Im not sure there was a better troll.

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
Thiesel.... Man.... That guy....

And A-Rab, and Paytheon, and T-1, and so many others.... Phantom, Zanatos, Boom.... The trolls on this site have been epic at times.
fcukin a-rab and his draggin knee in denim stories :bowroll

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
fcukin a-rab and his draggin knee in denim stories :bowroll
Yeah, and his statutory rape/child mollestation stories....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts