Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats going on ladies and gentleman, i posted in the other forum but i guess i should of posted here first. I have a 2000 R6 with a R1 conversion, a few mods and there are a lot, is 9 inch chrome swing arm, slammed 3 inches, chrome grips, levers, sliders, custom chrome shorty exhaust me and a friend made, chrome wheels, custom detailed tires, sport tech wind screen, stage 2 jet kit, K and N racing air and oil filter, reverse shifter. The tires are Metzeler M-1 SportTechs and the seats I made one weekend after i came home from Iraq. I am currently hand painting a moto GP body I purchased and fit for the bike, i hopefully will be done with the body in 2 weeks at the latest, it is tougher than i though when i started, but these are a few pics i took with my i phone yesterday, let me know what you think of the bike, i have seen some pretty nice bikes on here and hope I am representing the first gen of R6's well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea thanks, actually i did use a paint pen from the local ben franklin store (arts and craft) it cost about 4 bucks each, when they are dirty it usually comes off when i clean it, it does wear out after some riding so i do have to redo the treads. I will post mor epictures up with my camera and not my iphone later, i just stumbled across this site and thought of putting my latest pictures up, i still think i have one of hte best looking 1st gen r6's out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts